Friday, May 27, 2011

CBLDF Liberty Trading Cards









Here's a look at a batch of cards that I did as my contribution to the CBLDF Liberty Trading Cards featuring some characters that I'd never drawn before and one in particular that I've drawn quite a bit ;) Top to bottom: Usagi Yojimbo, Grendel, Witchblade, Savage Dragon and my main dude Dirge. Stop by the Comic Book Legal Defense Fund's site at http://cbldf.org/ and get all the details on how you can contribute to a great organization!

4 comments:

Monica Garces said...

Honey, these came out awesome! Great job!

Adrian Johnson said...

Damn... they all look tasty, though the Usagi, Withcblade, and Dirge are my favorites.

What did you use for color?

The Plaid Piper said...

You did a great job on those images. Kudos for the effort.

Coffin Moth said...

Hey all right!