Thursday, November 22, 2007

018 - GOBBLE, GOBBLE

Okay, that's gotta' be some sort of record... maybe not, I guess it could've been worse. Here's my Gypsy Dancing Girl Type Chick (for lack of a better name). I had a piece of paper left over from my Comic Book Idol 3 Round 2 entry where I printed out the grid from my art boards onto an 8.5" x 11" piece of Bristol - Pencil: 2H Faber-Castell / Ink: Pentel Color Brush (for those who like to know that stuff). In any case - HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
I've got lot's to be thankful for and I sincerely hope that all of you can say the same. Have a great one!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous. I'm really feeling the drybrush technique in the halo of light around her head and torso.

You're really getting some good mileage out of your pen brush, Fred. I've tried one of those things and threw it out in a fit of frustration.

But hey, goes to show that it doesn't matter what you use as long as you can freak it to get what you want.

Well done, old chap.

Peace.