Tuesday, August 4, 2009

OPEN GRAVE - INKED 01

So here's the inked version of page 1 of my collaboration with Writer Egg Embry, OPEN GRAVE. I use a combination of tools when I ink - Pentel Black Color Brush Pen, Bombay Black India Ink, Loew - Cornell 797 Flat Stain Brush, Loew - Cornell 795 Round Brush as well as Copic Multiliner Pens. On those 'flashback' panels I'm doing an ink wash just to get a different texture in there, which is something I've employed on previous projects like SALEM as well as DEMONS REGRET. I'll be updating with new pages every other day or so, make sure to also hop over to my buddy Egg's site and check out some of his other work - http://comicsbyegg.com/

3 comments:

jasonf said...

lookin' good, buddy! -jasn ;D

Tim Cummings said...

looks great

KJ Sampson said...

Nice work!