Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Doctor Horrible - Part I

Okay, so if you don't know who Dr. Horrible is I strongly suggest that you get to know him as it is quite possibly one of the funniest and most inventive things I've seen in a good long while. Being a huge Joss Whedon fan it was an easy sell for me. It seems like forever since I sat down to draw something just for me, just for fun and I had been itching to do this one so once I struck on a bit of breathing room I put it down. Anyway, here's the first pass at it -I'm still kicking around some ideas in as far as what to add. Penny will need to get in there for sure. In the six-degrees of separation department, until I found out that my favorite MLB player Ivan "Pudge" Rodriguez got traded to the NY YANKEES today (woot!) the highlight of my day had been getting an incredibly generous and kind comment on my blog from one of my favorite artists - Eric Canete, who coincidentally did a Captain Hammer short titled, BE LIKE ME that is featured on My Space / Dark Horse Presents... how's that for a coinky-dink?

No comments: